Manya Omprakash Singh MISS INDIA (2020)RUNNER UP – Magnificent Journey From Being a Rickshaw Driver Daughter to Miss India
“All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.”
Today we are introducing you to such a person, who has achieved this position by enduring struggles and sufferings in his life. His life is no less than that of any Bollywood film. The way a boy from a poor family in a film, after facing many difficulties in his life, reaches a high point. Similarly, this story will also fill you with inspiration.
A girl whose father is a rickshaw driver and takes care of her family by driving a rickshaw all day, she comes to second place by participating in the biggest beauty contest in India, then only her family can know.
We are talking about Manya Singh. Today we are going to know in detail about the biography of Manya Singh here. In this biography, we will know who is Manya Singh and how Manya Singh has reached this height of success today by defeating the difficulties and shortcomings in his life.
FAMILY AND EDUCATION
Manya Singh was born on 25 March 2001 in Kushinagar (Uttar Pradesh) into a normal Hindu family. His father’s name is Omprakash Singh and his mother’s name is Manorama Devi. His father is a Rixa driver and his mother works in a beauty parlor shop. Their family survives from them only. Manya has a younger brother in Manya’s family who is still undergoing the education.
Manya is hardworking and clever since childhood, the result of which is in front of everyone today. Whatever work Manya thinks she wants to do, she stays on. Manya gave her school education SM Lohia High School, Kolhapur, Maharashtra is completed with good marks. After studying Bachelor of Banking and Insurance, Thakur is completing his Bachelor of Management degree from the College of Science and Commerce, Mumbai.
Story of Manya Singh’s struggle
Manya says that she has faced many difficulties in her life. His father is a rickshaw driver and he maintains 4 members of the house. Manya says that she has spent many nights without food. At that time, he himself used to walk in the sunlight, so that the money of the rickshaw could be saved. It is also to say that my blood, sweat, and tears became food for me.
I didn’t even have the money to buy books and had little clothes to wear. But at that time my luck supported me. To get me my degree, my mother had even sold her jewelry. With this, the mother faced many more difficulties. Due to lack of money, she could not even go to school from class 3 to 8.
I have also worked in a call center at the age of 14, for that, I used to walk for many kilometers to save money. At the age of 16, I also worked at Pizza Hut and washed dishes there. Due to all this, I also took my 10th exam and got 80% marks and got the award for the best student in class 12th.
- Manya auditioned for the beauty pageant more than 10 times as a Campus Princess but she could not clear the first round in any of them.
- She has walked the ramp infamous fashion shows like Times Fashion Week and Lakme Fashion Week.
- She has worked as a model for various print advertisements including Ahilya Fine Silver Jewels.
- She was crowned as Miss India Uttar Pradesh in 2020. Manya represented Uttar Pradesh in the VLCC Femina Miss India 2020 competition and was declared the first runner-up in the beauty pageant on 10 February 2021.
Other information related to Manya Singh
- In her spare time, she loves to read books, travel, and dance.
- She could not take classes for her beauty pageant due to her poor financial condition.
- She used to observe female models and learn catwalks through YouTube videos.
- She is an animal lover and posts pictures with various animals on her social media account.
- On her Instagram account, she has endorsed various brands such as Sephora and Stack India.